Would you like to work in the middle of The Netherlands and working with ambitious colleagues on the latest solutions in the field of big data applications in combination with artificial intelligence for the real estate sector, we are looking for a C# Developer!
In the heart of the city center of Nieuwegein, is an organization that specializes in the development of big data applications. In combination with artificial intelligence that provides the real estate market with the best data and information products.
It is a small, informal organization of +/- 15 people with strong ambition to grow, where everyone goes to work with great passion and ambition every day.
That’s why we’re not looking for 1 or 2, but several C# Developers. We need driven, multidisciplinary and bright people. People like you. Ones who get a kick out of technical challenges!
Who we are:
Brainbay is a young and innovative company that provides the real estate market the best data and information products. The team has years of experience in this built up as a former Data & Research department of the NVM (Dutch Association of Real Estate Agents).
We support customers with big data applications in combination with artificial intelligence. This gives more insight into the functioning of the real estate market. In The Netherlands brainbay is leader in the field of real estate knowledge and data.
You are a good, experienced C# developer who likes to give that little bit extra. You will work in a small but close team of software engineers. You will be delivering added value products for the commercial, rural and residential property markets. We are passionate about delivering the right products at the right time in the customer journey of our clients.
It is your responsibility to continue develop the functionalities in the existing software and to work on the latest projects within this organization. For these projects we are expanding our applications with innovative features that are unique within this industry!
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Create unit tests and integration tests
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommendations to existing software programs as necessary
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
What we ask:
- At least BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or study or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within C#
- You are up to date with the latest techniques and methodologies.
- Good understanding of Agile principles
- You have good communication skills in verbal and written English
- You have a passion for the profession with willingness to share and absorb knowledge
- You are innovative and like to contribute to new ideas.
- Team player, always looking for continuous improvements
- Passionate about quality and delivering added value for the customer
- Automate everything is the preferred mindset.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary with 13th month.
- Very good secondary employment conditions
- 37 vacation days
- 8,25% holiday pay
- Business laptop
- Work in a central location
- Informal, small organization
You can send your application to email@example.com. For further information, please contact HR +31 (0)30 608 51 85.